In your PRC package you will receive:
- 2-4 Personalized coaching sessions in which you will aggressively cover all 7 retirement puzzle pieces
- Education in each topic, plus a clear action plan to accomplish your specific goals
- Customized reports and a summary of accomplishments to keep for your records
- Peace of mind… knowing your entire retirement puzzle is complete!
The 7 Key Pieces of Retirement Will Be Covered:
1) Guaranteeing a Lifetime Income: The biggest concern of all retirees is outliving your money. Learn how to create a lifetime income stream that you and your spouse cannot outlive.
2) Reduction of Taxes & Fees: Identity all fees and taxes, both known and unknown, and reduce their impact on your retirement nestegg.
3) Social Security: When is the right time to file for SS without adding to your tax burden, and without leaving money on the table for the government to keep? This segment also comes with a personalized SS taxation report, and assists you in making sure you identify and minimize the SS Tax Torpedo.
4) Medicare: This incredibly rich and affordable benefit is often misunderstood and confusing. Get a clear understanding of what Medicare is, your rights, costs, and coverage options.
5) Long / Short-Term Care Expenses: As of 2017, in California, care costs are exceeding 10,000 dollars per month in an average care facility. This can destroy your retirement savings in a short time. With increased longevity, 1 in 2 people will need some sort of care, and the average length of care is 2.5 to 3 years. Learn ways to plan for this need without burdening family members, and without destroying your savings.
6) Liability Coverage: Unexpected litigation is far more common of a retirement destroyer than people think. Learn whether a trust or a will is a better for you, and implement very inexpensive ways to protect yourself.
7) Spousal Care / Legacy to Heirs: Providing a tax-free legacy to your spouse, children, grandchildren, etc. can often be the greatest gift you can give them. Learn creative ways to protect your loved ones.